Thursday, July 3, 2014

New Chapter

 
I've always had a dream to move back to this place and be involved in the day to day happenings there. Because when I'm there I can...
 
 
...check cows whenever I want...
 

...run seed to my Dad during planting season...



...and be a part of harvest, not just on the weekends.

On Monday I found out that dream will become a reality.

I'm so excited.

But I can't ignore the fact that there are a lot of changes about to happen in my life over the next few weeks and some of them are going to be hard. 

Because change is hard.

It means saying goodbye to people.

And leaving things that make you happy.

And selling your cute little house on Willow Street.

And facing some unknowns.

But change is good.

Because it means I can spend time doing other things that make me happy.

And I'll get to be around my family more.

And my boyfriend won't live 3 hours away from me.

And I can start writing a new chapter in my life.

So while it will be hard to leave my current life, there are so many good things to look forward to.

I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life back on the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment