Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fun Times At The Farm

My niece, Mollie, recently came to the farm for a short week to spend time with Grandma, Grandpa and I (until I had to go back to work...whaa whaaa!) as well as the cows, the dog, and cats, oh my!

I was pretty excited to head to the farm for the weekend to rub some dirt on my favorite city girl, can't you tell?


Needless to say, we had a blast!


Warning: this post contains a lot of cuteness. Prepare yourself :)

I had bought Mollie some cowboy boots a couple months ago and was going to save them for a Christmas gift, but I just couldn't help myself and had to give them to her early.


Little girls in cowboy boots? Melts my heart!
 


Mollie and I made cookies for Grandpa! She's such a good helper!


We also painted our nails (someone still doesn't get the concept of "letting them dry" but that's a work in progress! :))

 
We checked cows.
 
Literally this is how she went to the pasture. Can you say diva?!? :)
 
 
We also spent lots of time in the tractor with Grandpa!
 
Grandpa finally got done planting last week. Thumbs up and PRAISE SWEET BABY JESUS!!!! What a spring!
 
 

We also went fishing. Mollie LOVED it! We were there for over 3 hours and she caught the biggest fish of the day!




 
And because I knew he would want this documented somewhere, here is my brother fishing with his daughters Barbie fishing pole. :)
 


Looking good, Bret!

 
And last but not least, my favorite picture from the weekend! :)
 
Thanks for coming to stay at the farm, Mols! We love that you love it here as much as we do! Can't wait for next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Just tonight she told me she wants to catch big fish again :) I think it is safe to say she had the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You guys are so great!! Thanks for giving Katie a break so she could come visit us!! (Even if we missed Mollie)

    ReplyDelete