Thursday, March 6, 2014

NYNM: Week 11


This is the face of a girl who is 20.8 pounds lighter.

So excited.

So much so, I don't even really have anything to share with you this week.

I'm blaming it on my sore muscles.

I've started lifting 4 days per week as opposed to 2-3.

I'm sore...everywhere.

Like really sore.

And I'm going to be so bold as to blame it a little on this Iowa weather, too.

Can we be all done with it, please?

I just want to wear my flippy floppies.

And a sundress.

And sit on a patio drinking a giant beer from a mason jar.

So for my lack of words/inspiration to share with you today, I'm going to encourage you to read this blog post. It's insightful if nothing else. And I think there is a lot of truth to it. Check it out!

Happy Friday Eve, friends. Make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment