Thursday, January 30, 2014

NYNM: Week 6

Well, here it is.

The week I knew I would undoubtedly regret starting to blog about my weekly progress with my trainer.

Because I gained....to the tune of 1.6 pounds this week.

It's not that I'm not working hard enough in the gym.

Muscles I never knew existed are so sore I could cry...every time I move to reach for my keyboard.

But I am a social gal, and unfortunately being social means being around unhealthy food and drinking.

Which is pretty much the worst when you're trying to lose weight.

Weekends are my downfall.

Weekends and peanut butter.

WHY is peanut butter so dadgum delicious????

I mean really.

Someone punch me in the face.

Because honestly I would almost rather be punched in the face than be told I can't eat peanut butter.

Yes, I love it that much.

No, my hips do not lie about such brutal truths!

None the less, as a result of today's disappointment, it's time to re-focus.

No more dairy for a few days.

No more bread for a few days.

And no more peanut butter or drinking at social events either...for a while.

Someone once told me it takes 21 days to make something a habit.

I'm going to try to go 21 days without eating peanut butter.

21 days = February 20th.

Pray for me, friends.

This is gonna be hard.
 
 
In other news, I cut 5 inches off my hair!

Is there anything better than a new haircut?

Why yes....there is!

Today I successfully passed off  yoga pants as real pants with some tall boots.

And if that wasn't awesome enough, I got complimented all day on how cute I looked.

Ha ha, still cracks me up.

Because I'm going to be wearing these same pants to the gym tonight when I go to kickboxing.

I'm chalking that one up as a W, folks!

If you can't be classy, at least be sassy!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment