Tuesday, July 2, 2013

No, I'm Not Dead.

Hey there!

It's been a while, I know.

I'm sure you were thinking something horrific happened.

Well, it didn't.

I'm alive.

I promise.

I've just been, you know, busy.

Last week I was traveling here...


and here...


and here.


I managed to have a lot of fun with this one...


and these hoodlums.



What was the most glorious part of these adventures, you ask?

Other than getting to hang out with some of my favorite people, I wasn't anywhere close to a computer or work (sort-of) and I loved every second of it.

I'll catch you up on my life as soon as I manage to get myself unburied from beneath these 827 emails I have yet to respond to and the bags from underneath my eyes somewhat dissipate so I am no longer scaring people.

Until then, friends. Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment