Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Somebunny Wanted A New Pair Of Shoes

Remember how I've been busy traveling?

Well, I found these sandals while I was away and I just had to have them!


But no one carried them in my size or color I wanted, so thanks to my handy dandy iPhone and Zappos.com being awesomesauce I was able to order with a few clicks on my phone while I was away!

I returned from my week long adventure through the great U-S-of-A a couple days ago. I walked up the stairs to my front door to find this. 

 
Somebunny is in big trouble. Because somebunny also ate my patio furniture chair cushions.
 
Thank God my new kicks were unharmed in the devouring of this box.
 
As far as the patio chair cushions, all I have to say about that is: game on little man!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment