Monday, September 8, 2014

It's Been A While...

Hey there friends!

I'm sorry that I've been neglecting you.

There has been a lot happening in my life and blogging hadn't even been a thought until my co-worker said to me today, "Hey Michelle! Remember when you used to blog?"

Guilt ensued.

So, to sum up the last couple months of my life in as few words as possible:

I moved back in with my parents. (WOOO HOOO!!!)

I started a new job.

I bought a house.

I sold my house.

My cousin suddenly passed away in a car accident.

I started remodeling said house I purchased.

I packed and moved my belongings.

My house is unlivable so I continue to live with my parents until it is completed. (DOUBLE WHOOO HOOOO!!!!)

I started working out with a new trainer.

I've been living out of a bag and running on little to no sleep, which means I am super great at all the irons I have firing at the moment.

It's been a crazy couple of months, and I swear I will be back to this bliggity blog of mine on a regular basis at some point.

Because trust me when I say I have A LOT to share with you.

Remember how I'm remodeling a house? :)

But for now, I'll leave you with my last project I finished up this weekend.

My boyfriend celebrates his 25th year today, and I made this to give to him because it is his favorite quote.

 
I promise I'll tell you how I made it at some point.
 
Then I'll tell you all the things I would do differently if I was making it again.
 
Starting with buying thinner wood.
 
Let's just say I don't think this puppy will be hanging on any walls :)

Hope he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment