Friday, May 2, 2014

NYNM: Week 19//Twenty Seven.


Twenty six was really great.

Like reallllllllly great.

I made new friends.

I tried new things, even some scary things!

I traveled.

I reached goals.

I went from a brunette, to a spicy ginger, to a darker brunette, to even spicier ginger, to a ....I have no idea what this color is on my head... (my mother is really proud of this adventurous side of me, by the way.)

I laughed.

Boy, did I laugh.

And I had oh-so-much fun.

Yesterday I closed out my twenty sixth year by stepping on the scale and seeing that I made my goal of losing 35 pounds by my birthday.

I screamed.

At 5 a.m.

In all my glory.

Then I went to see Farmland with my friend Ryan last night.

I laughed.

I cried.

And I fell in love with Agriculture all over again.

And then I ate dessert.

Because that is just what you do when you are about to turn a year older.

And you don't feel bad about it for a minute.

Twenty six was full of love, laughter, family, good friends, joy, sweat, tears and smiles, to name a few.

I am blessed far more than I deserve.

So today, I welcome twenty seven.

If the first 10 hours of it were any indication of how this year will go, it has awesome written all over it.

And that, my friends, is something I can get behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment