Thursday, March 13, 2014

NYNM: Week 12


Have you guys heard the new Pharrell song Happy?

I feel like it's the only thing that can describe my mood in words right now.

I'm happy.

I want to clap my hands.

And dance like no one is watching.

Maybe it's all these endorphins.

Or maybe it's because I'm down another 2.6 pounds this week.

Or maybe it's because its 73 degrees outside today and spring is in the air.

Or maybe it's because I'm wearing a skirt and cowboy boots which makes me feel like a sassy strong woman.

Or MAYBE it's because my trainer said the words, "Keep up the good work" when I was done with him this morning. And he NEVER says good job. I mean, I've known the man 3 months and he's only said those words to me once.

Whatever it may be, I'm down a total of 23.4 pounds as of this morning and I'm happy.


I hope you find your happy today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment