Thursday, January 23, 2014

NYNM: Week 5


I knew this week wasn't going to be wonderful.

Partially because stress has been following me around like a stray cat this week.

And we all know what stress causes when you're trying to lose weight....

More stress!!!

Obvious reason being: because you didn't lose!!!!

Gah!

I gained .2 pounds this week.

To be honest, I felt like it was going to be much worse.

I don't really know how to describe it other than I just didn't feel like I felt the week before and the week before that.

I felt bloated.

Not light and airy and slimmer.

Yes, those are feelings.

Yes, I do experience them...and they are WONDERFUL!

None the less, I learned a few more things this week.

1. Get more sleep. My left eyelid won't stop twitching, and according to the poll I took on Facebook yesterday apparently I'm sleep deprived. I'm seriously about to rip the dang thing off my face, but I'm trying not to be so dramatic in 2014, so I will just deal with it and hope to be in bed, asleep, by 9 p.m. tonight and every night there after.

2. Reduce stress. Once I get some decision making done and out of the way I'm hoping the stress will leave and I will be able to rid myself of the stray stress cat that won't leave me alone. Because seriously, this thing keeps meowing and meowing and it smells like death and needs a bath. We all know I don't have the patience nor time for him right now.

3. Keep my eye on the prize. So yeah, this week wasn't awesome. But I can't get all down and out about it. My brain/frame of mind is the most important piece of me being successful on this journey. It's important I stay positive after days like today, and instead of giving up, completely rock a leg workout.


Which, in case you were wondering, I totally killed.

#boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment