Thursday, December 19, 2013

LudaChristmas 4.0

I have some pretty great friends.

We all met in college.

And while there are more miles than I care to mention that separate us today, we still manage to hang out often.

And I'm so thankful for that.

We have a tradition every Christmas to dress up in ugly Christmas sweaters, play some games, get a little crazy, and have an all around blast doing it.

We have dubbed this annual event "LudaChristmas" and this was our 4th year celebrating such a joyous occasion.

Check out 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0...


The top two pictures all happened in the same year.

You see, that was our last Christmas together in the same town.

A couple of us graduated that year and so we took the whole Christmas celebrating to a new level.

And we won't apologize about it for a minute.

Apparently I was also tanning as a sport...woofta!

We were a smaller group this year.

One of our friends moved to Indy (we missed you Stutsy!) but we still managed to break out some fugly (fun and ugly) sweaters!


And this is how 27 out of the 32 pictures I took from that night turned out....love them! :)

 
I'm so blessed to have such ridiculously good looking, fun, and all around awesome friends. 
 

Merry Christmas from my red headed, red nosed, reindeer named Rudolph-i, to you!

 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment