Monday, June 10, 2013

Keeping It Classy

If you don't have Snapchat (it's an app on your iPhone) you should get it.

It brings another level of humor to my life that is awesome.

And laughing makes you younger.

So get the app ok?

Then add me.

And prepare to laugh.

Because I'm hilarious.

Anyways, I went shopping with two of my besties this weekend.


Aren't they adorbs?

I miss them already!

My friend Josie was on a quest to find an outfit for 4th of July that screamed "American."

We went in the store, found the clothes we liked, then proceeded to go into the dressing room to try them on.

While trying on my clothes I get a snapchat from Josie.

It looked a little something like this...


You sure did nail it Jos. Glad to see you are keeping it classy, as usual!

Ha!

Hope you had as great of a weekend as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment