Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Love My Friends

This is one conversation of many weird ones I have with my friends.

Which is why we are friends in the first place.

We can be weird together.

And laugh.

Laughing is a must.

It's kinda my favorite activity, if you haven't figured that out by now.

This conversation in particular however, was too good not to share with all of my faithful blog readers:

J: I weighed myself. I was down from last week despite the pizza, Mexican and my favorite little Irish place (McDonalds) I ate this weekend!
M: AWESOME! I gained like 4 pounds. Go me.
J: But you're going down now!
M: Yeah. You know what job I should have?
J: What?
M: A steer. In a feedlot. Because I would rock that. I'd be like the farmers prize steer.
J: *Laughs hysterically*
M: And when I wake up in the morning I could stretch and fart and maybe even shart a little and no one would judge me.
J: *Still laughing hysterically...*
M: Because I'd be fat and sassy and awesome.
J: *Laughing even more hysterically* Oh my gosh Michelle. Please blog this.
M: I should. But my family will probably think I'm serious and think I need a therapist after reading it.

For the record, I don't need a therapist because I did not mean a word of this.

But being a beef producer sometimes you have to wonder what it would be like to BE a calf, right?

Happy Thursday, y'all! And eat some beef today, ok?


Moo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment