Friday, February 8, 2013

So God Made a Farmer

Did you all see this commercial during the Super Bowl?

I beleive you could have seen my jaw drop when this appeared on National TV during the most expensive commercial time slot of all time.

Farmers make up 2% of the population, so you can imagine my suprise when Dodge dedicated this commerical to the 2% of the population that this was directed towards.

I'm so proud that I'm in this business, and I work with farmers every day.

I'm proud that this is how I grew up.

I'm proud my parents and grandparents taught me this lifestyle day in and day out.

Dodge has declared 2013 "The Year of the Farmer."

I'm can barely contain my excitement - Agriculture is finally getting the positive publicity the hard working men and women who make up that 2% deserve.

What a great platform to tell our stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment