Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Calving Season

Calving season is in full swing at the Euken Ranch.

It should be noted that calving season is one of my favorites.

It's like Christmas, but better.

Way better.

Especially when there is no mud, and the weather is nice.

We have one of the two happening this year, so I'll take it.

Here are some sights from the pasture this past Sunday morning with my Dad!

There is green grass under all that brown, I swear it.

Her name is Yonce. She was born like this. Flawless. (You might have to listen to the song to get it.)

New babies get tagged and treated with calf booster to keep them healthy and strong!
My favorite little brunette called when we were checking the cows - to say she was excited about doing chores with us through the phone would be an understatement!

No comments:

Post a Comment