Friday, January 3, 2014

NYNM: Week 2

Happy New Year, friends!
 
How was your New Years celebration?
 
Mine was bacon.
 
 
Literally.
 
There was bacon everywhere!!!
 
Ok, ok...just on this tray. 
 
But the goodness that resided on this tray was equivalent to there being bacon everywhere.
 
So.freaking.good. 
 
There was also a million other delicious things at the NYE party I went to.
 
And beer.
 
And we all know I drank some of that too.
 
And what happens when you eat bacon and drink beer?
 
You don't lose weight.
 
But what might happen if you're lucky and you work hard in the gym?
 
You maintain.
 
PHEW.
 
So long story short friends, I maintained.
 
I didn't gain or lose a single ounce this week.
 
Yes, I'm disappointed.
 
But am I upset and ultimately going to give up on my goals?
 
Absolutely not.
 
I ate too many things I shouldn't have eaten.
 
And that is why the saying, "You can't out-train a poor diet" has always proved to be true in my life!
 
This year I'm excited to carry over all the awesome that started in 2013 into this new, fresh year.
 
And it helps that hopefully all this junk food will be disappearing at a rapid pace, too!
 
What are you excited for most in 2014?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment