Thursday, October 31, 2013

Classic Joke Thursday: Halloween Edition

Ok so there is no such thing as "Classic Joke Thursday" around here but I'd like to think for a minute that I'm as cool as Ellen, so humor me.

I also just have a really funny Halloween Joke that my cousin sent me over snapchat this morning and it made me laugh out loud.

So naturally I want to share it with all of you.

You ready for this?

Ok.

Here we go...

Why can't ghosts have babies?

This is where you would say back to me, "Why can't ghosts have babies?"

Because they have hollow wienies!

I know right?

Awesome joke.

Made me laugh out loud too.

That Anna Greenwald, she's a funny one! I'm so glad we are related!

Also, in honor of "Throwback Thursday" which actually does exist, here is a picture of the last time I dressed up for Halloween.

Yes, I'm too old to dress up anymore.

And yes, you can save the old lady jokes...my knees remind me daily how old I am thank you.


Aren't those some of the classiest and youngest Red Hat Society women you have ever seen?

I miss college.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment