Thursday, May 2, 2013

26.


25 was a great year.

One of the best, really.

But today, I turn 26.

For some reason, I'm really excited about this birthday.

I feel like I'm crossing into a new season of my life.

The second half of my twenties just sounds more sophisticated. Adult-like. More grown-up.

I'm excited about the adventures, opportunities and promise this new year brings.

And, I am confident that this will be the best year yet!

But before I put my face back in this 'She's-The-Queen-Her-Name-Is-Paula-Deen-Pink-Lemonade-Cake' I made for myself last night, I do want to take a hot minute to thank you all for being here.

You all mean a lot to me and I am so blessed to have you in my life.

I'm thankful for your support and encouragement over the years.

Love and extra butter cream frosting,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment