Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Fitness Pal

I have a love/hate relationship with this thing.

It's called MyFitnessPal and this app is found on my phone as well as my Internet Explorer Favorites list.

When I use this FREE tool 100% of the time to track my food and exercise, I do well.

When I don't use this FREE tool to track my food and exercise, or I half use it, I do not do well.

So knowing these two facts, you'd think I would be obsessed with using this blue jumping man, right?

I wish it was that easy.

Sometimes it's just such a PAIN to put everything in there.

Or, I eat something I shouldn't have eaten and I don't want to put it in there, because then I'd actually have to hold myself accountable to eating it.

And then I'd really have to feel guilty about it.

When in all reality, it takes minutes, maybe even seconds to plug in my food and exercise.

And, when I use it to look up calories of something I shouldn't eat BEFORE I eat it, I usually don't end up eating it. 

This week, I am making it my goal to re-commit to this this lovely and at times miserable little tool.

And I'm going to smile and be happy about it.

Because it works.

And it's good for me.

What do you use to track your food and exercise daily? 

No comments:

Post a Comment