Thursday, January 3, 2013

Michelle's Pick: They're Real Mascara

Stop what you are doing right now and pay attention.

What I'm about to tell you may change your life.

 
THEY'RE REAL!

You guys. This mascara...it's amazing.

I mean, I don't know about you, but I don't take the compliment "You look like Kim Kardashian with those eyelashes" lightly. Let's be honest here, the girl has it going on in the eyelash department. Am I right, or am I right?

I digress.


I don't know what the secret is in this .3 ounce little tube of wonder, but it works. It just gives you these thick vampy looking eyelashes that I have yet to find with any other mascara.



I think one of the reasons I love it so much is because of the brush. You know how it's hard to get in the corners of your eyes to get the mascara evenly distributed because otherwise you will get mascara all over your face?

Don't lie to yourself, you know you've done it before.

This brush eliminates that! The tip of it has bristles so you can separate the eyelashes and get mascara in the tough corners that are hard to reach with a regular brush.

I will admit, the price almost stopped me from trying it out the first time. But it is worth every penny!

So, do I have you convinced yet?

If not, you can read the blog post here that convinced me to try it. That Pioneer Woman, she's awesome, yes?

So, buy it here now!

You'll thank me later. Promise.

**I was not paid or given any product from benefit cosmetics to write this blog post. I just love their mascara! But, by all means benefit people out there, if you are reading this and would like to contact me, I'll be more than willing to use more of your mascara and tell the world about your magic wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment